Do you use
Macromedia Adobe Fireworks?
Do you love graphic design?
Did you ever tried to write a tutorial?
If the answers to at least the first two questions is ‘yes’, then the following info might be intersting to you:
Fireworks Zone is holding a contest for best Fireworks tutorial.
Here you can find detailed info about the contest.
The contest is sponsored by GenoPal (color selection software).
Here follow the contest’s regulations, in short:
- Everybody can participate.
- The contest has already started, but you still have more than a week to jump in (the contest started on January 28th and will end on February 28th 2008.)
- Prizes (first, second, third): Genopal Pro v1.0 worth USD 49.95 (first and second prize win an additional bonus!;-)
- The tutorials of the three winners will be published on the Fireworks Zone website.
- Language is English. Possible formats: HTML document/Fireworks .PNG/MS Word document.
- if you wish to participate, send your tutorial to: webmaster(a.t.)fireworkszone.com (change the (a.t.) part with the @ sign, of course;-)
- More info? Here! :-)
Good luck, if you’ll participate! (I might participate, too, if I find a couple of free hours this week…) :-)
PS FZ is a good resource for Fireworks users. It is created and supported by Thierry Lorey (who wrote, for example, the tutorial How to create 3D crystals with Fireworks — on this tutorial even I tried my humble Fw skills;-) — if you have any questions regarding the contest, don’t hesitate to write to Thierry! :-)