(note: I still wonder… why not make a photoblog?:-)
One of the beautiful things that Spring and Summer are bringing to us, is the Michelada, or having a beer the Mexican way.
My personal (and favorite) recipe:
– a big glass,
– cold light beer (lager, preferalbly),
– a tiny bit of sea salt on the rim of the glass,
– fresh lemon juice (lime juice would do, too),
– a slice of lemon/lime,
– a few drops of Tabasco sauce and/or some spices of your choice,
– 2-3 big ice cubes (to keep the Michelada cool in the heat of the Summer day).
Best served on the terrace (or in the garden), with a book of your choice, and/or with a light nap! :-)